Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weather Delays

You may have heard, we had quite the weather last week! Snow dump, followed by ice storm, followed by more snow! You would think I could get a blog post up with the two days I had to stay home. Alas, while I have a whole blog post written, I still haven't stuck in the illustrating photos yet and so it sits saved in my drafts! And thus we see why I will never be a blogging goddess!

Speaking of blogesses..I came across a new blog love today. I found Lindsay via a pin on Pinterest with directions how to paint a laminated piece of furniture. Lo and behold, she has a variety of great posts on home decor and DIY! Therefore, to tide you over until I integrate the pictures and post about my first time making homemade marshmallows, I share with you Living With Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment